Exclusive items for trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Exclusive items for trade?

This topic contains 95 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Gracie10294 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Does anyone have exclusive items? Please let me know :)

chillylily

Hey Girlsrule122345, thanks for inviting me over earlier. :D I loved your house. That Oven that you have(the one that makes those chocolate turnovers) would you be willing to trade it? Please let me know.

Hey chilly I’m so sorry you can only get it in the estore bake shop theme sorry. :(

Gigi360

i have a super bed,hopping drum kit,neon book shelf,a pet special bed the unstable stable (goes to the nightmare horse,dragon queen robe,and the red hodded dress. i will only trade because if i send them to you, you might not send what you so promised i only trade thats all. tell me if you would like to trade or anyone else – user name : Gigi360

Will you take the blue hearts retro dress for the red hooded dress? Meet me in kinzchat clubhouse light green zone trading room if that’s an ok deal Will add more to it lmk :)

monkys

Hello, I am yennilu. I have several exclusive items. She car, swan car, vortex hole, etc. I have a acting exclusive bed. And some pet specific items for trade too. Tell me what you need! (Before adding me, tell me your username)

chillylily

Nothing needed in return bunnyheaven. Hope you like it!

bunnyheaven

Hey thanks for the lounger! What do you want in return? Can I send you anything? PLMK bunnyheaven:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.