Exclusive yellow plasma ball for free!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Exclusive yellow plasma ball for free!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  foxstar2000 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

foxstar2000

i have a yellow plasma ball (witch is an exclusive item) that i dont want. i have been trying to trade it and people dont seem to want it. If you leave your username for webkinz below in your comment, i will randomly choose someone and send it to them in the prosses via kinzpost. :) i will choose tomorrow at 12:00 pm eastern time and you should have it by 12:30 pm eastern time same day. :) thanks!!

puppyluver13

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so nice, foxstar2002!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foxstar2000

lol no prob PuppyL13 but its foxstar2000 not foxstar2002 XD its ok just a typo :) i type really fast so i will slip up every once in a while too XD hope you enjoy it!!! your pal foxstar2000 :3

Anonymous

Hi! my UN is marisprincess

inki14

Hi foxstar! My username is Webkkinz10. That’s a capitol W and two k’s. You are so nice to be giving away free like this. Thank you so much!!

foxstar2000

Hey inki14, no poblem! i dont know how yet but when i choose randomly i will probably go through a couple of pages of comments (like 3-4) and choose 1-2 people, then i will make a list a choose someone from it. im hoping its you :)

foxstar2000

hey inki! i decided to give the plasma ball to puppy, but i reall apreciate the kind words. i was woundering if there was anything else you might want??

foxstar2000

i decided that i shouldnt have a time line for the yellow plasma ball. i will choose a person in a while but timelines dont work cause of comments having to “await moderation”. :p sorry for the inconvienience. xoxo Foxstar2000

puppyluver13

Okay, I want it so bad! can I please have it??? I’m 1pawprint2011 on webkinz. Thank you!!!!!!!

foxstar2000

hey puppyluver13, like i said to inki14, i will go through the process and choose someone. i think i would like it to go to one of you to :)

foxstar2000

not many people have replied so i decided to go with the first person who did, witch was you!!! congrats puppy for winning the yellow plasma ball!! Just accept my freind request and i will send it rate over!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.