EXTRA! EXTRA! CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives EXTRA! EXTRA! CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 110 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  morningshine 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Starriez wrote on 2012-08-12 at 08:34 PM

HEY, EVERYONE CAN TRADE HERE! I WILL HAVE A LIST UP SOON – STARRIEZ

Do you have slips by any chance?

morningshine

Icemoon wrote on 2012-08-21 at 04:34 PM

morningshine wrote on 2012-08-21 at 04:01 PM

Icemoon wrote on 2012-08-21 at 12:25 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-21 at 12:05 PM
      Hey there Icemoon,
      Thanks for the lamp I love it :P I sent you the fireplace and a couple of extras :P I hope you like them, thanks for the great trade :P
      NB

Thank you so much!
      And morningshine – would you trade he nightstand, the tv, and the exclusive? If not, that’s ok; we’l figure something else out.

thats more than fine so when do you wanna trade oh and i have a question um if we go into the clubhouse and add you and stuff how do i figure out which room your in? thanks PLMK
      ~be bright morningshine

We’d have to be friends first… or one of us could go to a room and tell the other what room number and zone they’re in…
      But it’s been a wile since I’ve visited the Clubhouse. I don’t know if it works like this anymore. And also,, I can’t trade right now. Will you be on later today?
      ♪Icemoon♪

what ever is good for you is good for me!! i would be more than happy to trade with you im not so sure about the clubhouse either um like how do you get to like room 4 or like room 5 thats what i dont get!~

~be bright morningshine

Icemoon

morningshine wrote on 2012-08-21 at 04:01 PM

Hey there Icemoon,
      Thanks for the lamp I love it :P I sent you the fireplace and a couple of extras :P I hope you like them, thanks for the great trade :P
      NB

Thank you so much!
      And morningshine – would you trade he nightstand, the tv, and the exclusive? If not, that’s ok; we’l figure something else out.

thats more than fine so when do you wanna trade oh and i have a question um if we go into the clubhouse and add you and stuff how do i figure out which room your in? thanks PLMK
      ~be bright morningshine

We’d have to be friends first… or one of us could go to a room and tell the other what room number and zone they’re in…
      But it’s been a wile since I’ve visited the Clubhouse. I don’t know if it works like this anymore. And also,, I can’t trade right now. Will you be on later today?

♪Icemoon♪

morningshine

Hey there Icemoon,
      NB

Thank you so much!

~be bright morningshine

Icemoon

Hey there Icemoon,
      NB

Thank you so much!

nuttybuddy

Hey there Icemoon,

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.