facts about games that you may not know

Home Forums Games – Archives facts about games that you may not know

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

webkinz244

webkinz244 here you may know my to other forums webkinz club and room designs that you will love my latest forum gives you and also you can post any facts that you know that others might not did you know that color storm was retired for 7 weeks? i did (look on wikapeedaia) if you want to you can ask for facts about a certen game if you want just say its name

TinaKitty24

When you reach the moon in the game “Hoppe Little Rocketship” you win a rocketship item that hops up and down and the name of the cat in the game “Smoothie Moves” is Blanche.

TinaKitty24

Oops, I mean *Hoppy Little Rocketship.

chirtygirl74

no way ….I am now on the final part “the secret lab” in Goobers new game and sad to hear no prize nor any type of award of any kind. So far the last part is way easier than some of the others. Happy gaming all!

webkinz244

there won’t be and don’t worry if you get stuck, wait for your freinds to help you!

netge

If you are short of the required number of stars to access the last room because you haven’t collected enough whilst playing the games in each room, you are offered the opportunity to pay with estore points per star you need, but it doesn’t say how many points you pay per star. I went back and re did some of the games and increased my stars so finally managed to access the last room. I have now finished the game, but there is no trophy or prize, which I had thought there would be.

netge

How much do you have to pay per star to open the last room in the new Goober Game?

webkinz244

pay per star surley you mean how many stars you have that stumps me

e3459d

If you get about 5300 points on flutter bugged you can get the trophy. But you have to log out then log back in to see it. It should be in the items.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.