Fairy den dress for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fairy den dress for trade

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hklover628 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I have it. What would you trade for it?

hklover628

I also have glittering gown, and Cleopatra costume for trade! Please reply :)

cuddlyfur1

I would love a fairy den dress. If you could check my trade post and see what I have to trade.

amdpony

Wouldn’t you want to keep it??

hklover628

I have superkinz outfit, whimsical dragon dress, twilight’s ball gown, fiery flamenco dress, fairytale witch costume, pop star dress, fairy tale dress, queen of hearts gown, and neo gothic dress! All I’m willing to trade, add me I’m same here hklover628 See u around W.W.!

dogfish

Hi HKlover, if your trade doesn’t work out, I will trade the dress for both your snow white dresses, witch and fairy tale dress. They are the ones from snow white promo, right? Do you still need the forest dress? I will trade that one for your neo gothic dress. LMK or just send to walkin*** account, ChocoCat lover, LOL DF

hklover628

Thank- you very much I love ChocoCat too!! LOL I’m more Hello Kitty lover though haha See you around W.W. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.