Fairy Goodies

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fairy Goodies

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ushie135 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ushie135

Hi everybody! I have some fairy clothing if you have always been wanting some and do not have it! It is a magical time of the year and I can send some magic to some people who would like to dress up and be a magic fairy! I also have a few fairy plushies I may add too. Soooo- just let me know if you would like some fairy clothes and when I am out of clothes I will post and let everybody know ok?

Trader101

Thank you very Much for your awesome gift!! Hope you have a nice day!! Trader101

crissy135

So Hunnypoo and v…..I just sent FR’s- Lamb thank you for offering to help if it gets super busy! Box I tried to find you last night cuz I need to tell you something too lol!

Hunnypoo128

Thank you crissy135!! I received your gift and I greatly appreciate it!! :) Have a wonderful day!!

Hunnypoo128

Wow!! Thank you!! I would love to have some fairy clothing or even tiaras. Please friend me…my UN is the same as on here…Hunnypoo128. Thanks again!! :)

Hey we need to talk soon, so LMK when your going to be on1

LambTyler

Hey Cutie! This is very nice of you! If you need any other fairy clothing to send to people, let me know. Thanks for all the foods! Lamb

Trader101

Hi! If you have them, I would like some fairy dresses if you have them! If not, any other fairy clothing is fine!! Thank you very much!! My username is v15d. Thanks again!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.