fall trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives fall trade

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jami912

i have leafy loveseat and leafy lounger to trade for a pumpkin couch and pumpkin coach bed…jami912

Atomton

Hi, now what do you do if you were awarded Underwater E-store items from a challange, and can’t use them in a room because you don’t have 1) deluxe or 2) Underwater pet?-Atom

Atomton

Hi Jami, is there anything you need that I can look for? LMK! -Atom

jami912

Lamb & DF, what do you do with all your unwanted items that are untradeable & unsaleable? …jami

dogfish

Hi jami, I just look at them and wish they would go away. LOL My main account has all the “furniture” taken up with estore. It is awful how we can’t even send to our other accounts, after we paid for it. I can’t keep my dock down under three thousand, because it’s all bogged down with this stuff. The worse is the stuff you get and didn’t even buy. LOL DF

LambTyler

I shove them in rooms LOL. Usually I try to fit them in rooms, otherwise I just get a storage room and put them in and leave them there. LT

jami912

sorry, i realized that after i posted and forgot to retract the post!! thanks to lamb & DF for reminding me…jami

LambTyler

Hi Jami! I looked up those 2 items and they are e-store so unfortunately you wouldn’t be able to trade them. And thanks for the foods! Lamb

dogfish

HI Jami, I think the leafy stuff is estore, so can it be posted? The pumpkin couch is also estore. BUT, the bed I can send. LOL TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.