Fancy Forest Dress for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fancy Forest Dress for trade

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

PLMK your offers.

cutieny2008

Hi, hklover. I’m sorry to say this, but I got something I wanted for the forest dress in the clubhouse today. I may still be interested in the Hearts gown, but I can’t offer the forest dress anymore. I have another Alyssa Starry Dress, Snow Queen Robe, Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer, Go Green Hat. LMK what you think, if you don’t want to trade, that’s fine. Thanks!

hklover628

Oh that’s okay. I do need masquarade gown, and swan dress. Thanks anyways -hklover628

cutieny2008

Hi, HK. You didn’t need to send those items back to me. They’re extra items I have that I use for fillers when sending KinzPost. :)

Hi cutieny, i am interested in your dress. I have the mrs santakinz dress and fire queen robes. Lmk if u need either.

cutieny2008

Hi, Cali. Unfortunately, I just traded it away. :) Good luck trading!!

Misty900

um….leapord tank? Someone snet me it from the kinz style shop. Username: MistyPuppy17

cutieny2008

Hello! I’m sorry, I’m actually not interested in the tank. Good luck trading!

cutieny2008

Hi! I should probably add that I prefer clothing. I might trade for clothing from the wheel of wow on that new webkinz android app, but I’d typically prefer Deluxe Monthly clothing. But, I’m open to offers. Thanks!

hklover628

Hi I have fairytale dress, alyssa’s star dress, teal punk riot dress, jean jacket, candy corn witch dress, red dotty party dress all I’m willing to trade. And by the way, do you still have brilliant ball gown? I will trade for queen of hearts gown. -hklover628

cutieny2008

Hi! Would you be willing to trade the Queen of Hearts gown for the Forest dress? Because I no longer have the Brilliant Ballgown. PLMK If not, I might like something else on your list. Thanks!

hklover628

Hmm.. idk I have fairy tale witch costume, silver glitter dress, and diner waitress dress also, including the ones Iisted before except alyssa’s dress PLMK

cutieny2008

Soo… I’m not quite understanding. Are you saying that you would not like to trade the Hearts gown for the Forest dress? It’s okay if not, but I’m confused. :) Thanks!

hklover628

Do i already have you as friend? If not add me I’m hklover628

hklover628

I’ll send you as soon as I can add me I’m hklover628

hklover628

You know what? Sure I will send you the queen of hearts by kinzpost :) I really need the forest dress thx.

cutieny2008

Hi! As of right now, please don’t send the dress to me. Hold on to it. I’ve already traded my extra forest dress for something else I needed and I’m really debating whether I want to trade my other one or not. Thanks, and I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

hklover628

If u dont want anymore I have pop star dress, superkinz outfit, neo gothic dress, daredevil jumpsuit, cleopatra costume, glittering gown, whimsical dragon dress!!!Please

dogfish

Hi, hklover, I would love to trade for your teal punk dress. PLMK what you need for it, I might have the ball gown, but can’t picture it off the top of my head. Where is it from? Please add my account “walkincloset” if you would like to trade with me. DF OH it’s the purple dress, I have that, LOL

hklover628

Haha would you like the trade for it? I’m willing to. I also need masquerade gown, and swan dress. Do you want to trade for the purple dress? I’ll add you I can just send it to you in knzpost if thts okay with you. Im hklover628 or u can add me

dogfish

Hi hklover, sure I’ll trade the PSI gown for the teal punk dress. I got a FR and thought it was you, but it was someone trying to trick me out of points. IDK who they were but they are now deleted. I sent a FR to you, I’ll be happy to post the dress. DF

hklover628

Thx!! I will send you the dress as soon as I can is there two other items u like or Would I pick random for you? I have some cool dresses I will send u free

hklover628

Hi sorry I think you accidently sent me a candy dress….and a sweater for free and good thing you didn’t get tricked and if you did send me free I’ll send you something back

hklover628

I also have twilight’s ball gown

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.