fashion advice 101

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives fashion advice 101

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tinkerbell70000000 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

If you want to get fashion advice from me you need to tell me: is your pet a boy or a girl what color do you want the outfit to be what kind of style ex: punk, girly girl, etc… what is the outfit for. what pet is the outfit for.

LittleRaini

My pets a basic girl dog. Budget doesn’t matter and I like girly outfits. xP

bgos

I do fashion too! Like, if your a female himalayan cat put on a preppy button shirt, faded frayed shorts, ruby slippers & sequin cabbie cap! And if your a clydesdale horse wear groovy hearts swim suit top, black sports pants, black & white sneakers & a sparkly pink bow! And if your a Pink poodle wear a black vest, distressed stretchy jeans & sandals! And if your a Dachshund wear a vest & shirt combo, plaid skirt, either slouch boots or rhinestone flats, and you’ve got yourself one stylin’ pet!

bgos

Hi, I’m Mary I’m a pure white sheep. I’m tom-boyish, love the outdoors & my favorite color is blue, I’m not deluxe, my budget is 500. Thanks.

bgos

How about black vest, ruffled skirt, pink hearts bow & slouch boots!

Well I don’t really Like me snowflake pup’s outfit. Girl, IDK, She isn’t a girly girl and she not a tomboy that might be hard but since she’s kinda a nerd include glasses (I am a nerd but I don’t wear glasses but she does in my mind. Its not from the stereotype.) Casual, Snowflake pup. Thanks also her name is Hurricane (I know it doesn’t help but just wanted to say also the name is from my obsession when I got her. I compared EVERYTHING to a hurricane. For Example “the wind is like a hurricane. Snow like a hurricane.”

dear snowflake pup queen. I think the eyeglasses, the cute cropped jacket, with the cuffed jeans, with some academy Mary Jane’s shoes, and for the nerdy yet stylish look you want you can add the plaid buckle cap. this would look great and thanks for asking me! This will cost a total of 420. If you don’t like it simply tell me you want another one.

bgos

Cool! How about that typhoon in the Phillipines! It is called typhoon because it spins the opposite way than a hurricane! You should wear jeans, preppy button shirt, cowboy boots & those nerdy glasses in the kinz style outlet, I cant think of what they’re called… and wear a newsboy cap! Good luck! Merry Christmas!

I’m so exited to be sharing my fashion expertise and don’t forget to tell me your budget thank-you and have fun

JKH89111

HI! do you think i could help with the advice? sorta like your employee? i’m on webkinz/ webkinz news evryday. and i’m a super fashionista. I can ace any test you throw at me so go ahead if you want. i also have: a bulldog, a black&white cat, a pink pony, a mazin’ hamster, a guinea pig, and a chihuahua! (just so you know lol) I’m fun, funky, cool, smart, and creative! so i would please urge you to consider my resume. -Thanks, JKH89111 (webkinz US: jessie0822)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.