fashion advice 101

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives fashion advice 101

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tinkerbell70000000 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

If you want to get fashion advice from me you need to tell me: is your pet a boy or a girl what color do you want the outfit to be what kind of style ex: punk, girly girl, etc… what is the outfit for. what pet is the outfit for.

Heya, I have a girl, I would like light blue and neon/hot pink. I would like it to be sporty. This is for my Pinto.

tinkerbell70000000 I used your idea but instead of the plaid buck hat I put the crocheted flower fascinate. bgos that’s interesting I just was OBSESSED with the word hurricane when me mum graded it the day I got her (for $4) she said “why don’t you name it hurricane.” and of couse I loved that idea. Also when you do orders you might want to put Happy Holidays. I celebrate Christmas but for those who celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanzaa. Happy Christmas though and changing the tag but great message to me it is about giving not receiving

bgos

How about black vest, pink ruffled skirt, slouch boots & pink hearts bow! Merry Christmas!

bgos

Maybe I can help! How about black vest, Pink ruffled skirt, slouch boots & pink hearts bow! Or

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.