Fashion Fun!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Fashion Fun!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bostonterriersrule 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

If you have a fashion question just ask and I’ll try my best to answer! I will also create outfits, just tell me; Style (sparkly cool peppy), occasion, favorite colors, pet type, and gender. Can’t seem to finish that outfit not matter how hard you try? Tell me what you already have and I’ll add to it. Want to make your own outfit but not sure how? I’ll give you tips!

WOW! Major let down! why all the new DELUXE items in the kinzstyle outlet? Isn’t that more of a E-store thing?

AUTUMNLEAVES

That’s ok bostonterriersrule. you see, you may not have known, that mazin hamsters do not give you a full membership. but, since i’m getting a pet that WILL give me a membership in a few days, you can find it an outfit. it’s a Black horse that i’m naming Belle, and i don’t know much about it yet but please just find an outfit that would look good on it, thanks!

Congrats on the new pet! For new pets I usually give a whole wardrobe so thanks for letting me know! I did not know the mazin’ hamster thing so again thanks! Sugarcake~ Good as Gold Hairband, European Flare Shades, Green Layered Tee, Retro Rainbow Belt, Cuffed Jeans, Ruby Slippers, The cost? wait for 340! (below your budget! score!) Belle~ Casual- Plaid Buckle Cap, Chalk Flower Top, Cuffed Jeans, Rhinestone Flats= 375 kc~~ Fancy- Blue Bow, Blue Striped Top, Ruffled Skirt, Ruffled Sequin Sandles= 405 kc~~ Sporty-Blue Ball Cap, Yellow Tank Top, Yoga Pants, Black and white sneakers= 170 kc~~ more later

AUTUMNLEAVES

Ok so i have this little mazin hamster its pink named sugarcake, and i’m looking for a cute, cool, kind of thing. she likes flashy, wild stuff that stands out. i’m a free member. my budget is 500 KC. reply soon! :)

Dear AUTUMNLEAVES, I am a bit confused. You said that you are a free member, but yet you have a Mazin’ Hamster. So my main question is this, are your choices for clothing limited? This will, as you can imagine, greatly affect my design of your outfit. I am willing to do it either way, but I do need to know. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sincerely, BostonTerriersRule

hlhf5

for the fashion question do you mean you will answer stuff about the kinzstyle outlet? if yes, when did the florescent flip flops come out? also I need an outfit!!!! I would like you to use all shirt, pants, hat, shoes, belt and glasses! I am not deluxe, although I have some deluxe clothes!!! I have the wings belt, purple coat thing black jacket the runner brown shoes the other brown shoes and the blue dress! but I don’t want to use a dress or skirt. the gender is girl, the pet is a chocolate lab, named chocolate, all colors, style is city chic,it is for a party, and my budget is 200 kc. I did not start on the outfit. the other design place I went to, didn’t try hard on the outfit so could you try hard on it? thank you!!!!! :)

beryfrost4

Hey I was wondering if you could help me on this one outfit. I have a girl Lil’ Kinz Black Bear who needs “country girl” style clothes. No occasion, really, she just needs something cute and casual. If I could recommend something, I would ask for a plaid top. Thanks a bunch!

Here is the country girl outfit, Plaid Buckle Cap, White Hollywood Shades, Boys Green Plaid Shirt, Denim Bermudas, Black and White Sneakers

For your question, I would have to say I do not know. But I would guess some time last year, most likely sometime between May or July. For the outfit, Use the purple coat, I assume you mean the Cool Collar Coat, the Sparkly Pink Bow, European Flare Shades, Skinny Studded Belt, Jeans, and Flip Flops. The cost is 210 kc, I apologize for going over but I tried to make it as close to your budget as possible.

hlhf5

Thanks for the outfit

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.