Fashion School

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Fashion School

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  angelhair22 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys! I’m here to teach Fashion Tips, Tricks, and how do make your own great outfits. The courses I will be offering are: Color, Style, Budget, and Special Tips. (more on each later)

Stealthstorm

Hello Boston! I created an outfit a little while ago for my Grey Arabian and I want you to know if you think it’s stylish! I wanted something casual but cute… :D Here it is! I chose the Light-weight Striped Top to match the color of the Grey Arabian. Then for the cheaper side I took interest in the Yellow Rain Pants. They look like colored skinny jeans that I wear! :D Then to follow-up with the color of the pants, I chose the Daisy Hair Clip to add more yellow into the outfit. Another cute option would be the Yellow Headband, for a little more Kinz Cash. For shoes I chose the simple but cute Black and White Sneakers. I believe any pet looks great in those! And for glasses I chose the White Hollywood Sunglasses. I loved this outfit! Haha, tell me what you think! When I came here I looked at what you said, and am like that’s how I created this outfit! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.