Fashion School

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Fashion School

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  angelhair22 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys! I’m here to teach Fashion Tips, Tricks, and how do make your own great outfits. The courses I will be offering are: Color, Style, Budget, and Special Tips. (more on each later)

brooke44ann

I would like to inrol in you classes

brooke44ann

plz let me aply

Maybe I will take a class another time I mostly pretty happy with how my pets look.(but my friends may differ on that) Well anyway I just stopped by to say congrats and I will be posting your lesson today but still add me I’m boxcarchild!

Alright 1st~ Color. This class will include tricks on color combos, how not to clash, and colors that look best on your pet. 2nd~ Style. Sparkles or plaid? Spots and dots? Which patterns match and which ones don’t. 3rd~ Budget. How to get the most for your KC, and cheaper yet stylish alternatives. Last but not least~ Special Tips. How to use prize objects, create holiday outfits, and Occasionally I may work on Deluxe items. Just let me know what classes you want to take. For classes you will have “homework” meaning you will create outfits based on the lesson. Lessons will start next week.

mccammon1000

I’ll take budget my username is mccammon1000

Sounds good. I’ll start classes within the next few days.

Alright Mccammon1000, here is your first lesson. #1 Be reasonable! Don’t expect that you’re going to be able to make a stylish fancy party outfit with a 100 kc budget. #2 Staying on a budget takes creativity and the guts to take a chance! some items that are cheap, stylish, and unexpected are; yellow rain jacket and purple pajama top, they both on the cheaper side and, when used with the right clothes, are super cute. #3 When you do decide to use a more expensive piece try to find other cheaper pieces (when using an expensive (over 150 kc) shirt I would suggest pants under 70 kc shoes under 70 kc and a hat under 50 kc. ~ I hope this helps! Please submit an outfit using the tips I just gave you! LMK if you need more help!

angelhair22

can I enroll in style, budget, and special tips. thnx in advance!

abislu1

I’d like to apply.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.