Fashion~Rooms~Names

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Fashion~Rooms~Names

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  caribousmiles 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey Everybody! So this forum is pretty much like My other forum, So yeah,~
    Need a Name? Then tell me~ Type of pet, Gender, Personality.~~~ Need a Room? Then tell me~ Size of room, How many pets are in the room, What kind of room (bedroom, office, kitchen, ETC.), Favorite colors.~~~~ Need an Outfit? Then tell me~ What kind of pet, Gender, Style (cool, colorful, sparkly, ETC.), occasion, Favorite color.~~~~~ I hope I can help you!

hello! i’m looking for a nice looking backyard for my pets. I would like it if you could include lots of flowers, trees and bushes. I also need a place for them to sit down and play. My budget is 5,000 kinz cash (i’d appreciate it if you could keep it well below it, but i understand if you can’t). Thanks!

Okay, I need rooms and outfits! This is a pretty big order, but I think you can do it! First- undersea council, not in an underwater room! Second- world council! This one should have things from many different cultures. Third- future council! Where the leaders of the future can congregate! Fourth- a council from Gondor! (I am a Lord of the Rings nut). Fifth- a Rohan council! (ditto). Sixth- the council of Elrond! (are you detecting a pattern here?). Now, on to some things that AREN’T councils. First- the wreck of Orthanc, with a sort of tower, lots of ponds, and a few “ents.” (this should be outside). Second- the muster of Rohan (outside). Third- the Prancing Pony (the inn in Bree). Fourth- Bag End! (everything should be small, it’s for my littlekinz). Fifth- Entmoot! Next: I need outfits for each room! Undersea, world, future, Gondor, Rohan (I need both boy and girl costumes), Elvish, Saruman’s, Strider’s outfit, Ent suits, hobbit outfits! I don’t mind how much it costs, and I don’t need to put a single pet in any of the rooms. Also, none of these are a certain type of room. So, I suppose I just dumped eleven rooms and outfits on you. As long as I can start hearing designs consistently almost every day, I don’t care how long it takes. And by the way, if you don’t know the Lord of the Rings, just say so.

i’m sorry to say this but, i know next to nothing about LOTR. (and i mean nothing. nothing, zilch, nada) but i may be able to do the outfits (if i look them up) as for the rooms, i am currently in the process of hiring people, but for those rooms i suggest you go to ~casually elegant designs~ Designergirl101 does a FANTASTIC job with rooms. LMK if these arrangements work for you.

You don’t really need to bother with the outfits, because my pets hardly ever change clothes. But could you please do the first three council rooms? And outfits?

YAY! It worked! anywho… umm yeah… got to go now… …… BYE!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.