Fire Sign Carousel for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fire Sign Carousel for trade!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

hi do you need the zodiac aquaritarium?

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-09 at 03:49 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-08 at 02:35 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-08 at 02:30 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-07 at 07:14 PM
      Hi! I’m looking for Estore PSI (mostly zodiac or gemstone but you can offer others), Sig PSI, and gemsters (I really need the rose zircon, topaz and regular zircon, but i might be getting the rose one, you can also offer others).

FOTF/Tfrogs
      For zodiac I have the aries ram window, and I have several estore which I will try to list in a bit (busy day yesterday and today just trying to scan and get a few posts out lol) and I have sigs I have burrowing cliffside, magestic dog masion, cozy catnip gazebo, canopy treadmill, harmonious hammock (I think this is a sig?), nutty conveyor belt and more. LMK if you like anyrthing or if you want me to list soem estore psi sorry this is probably full of spellign goofs lol like I said rushing LOL
      NB

lol. OK, I might be interested in a few of your sigs but i was wondering what other estore you have. PLMK

FOTF
      Ok, some estore….I have the chic wardrobe, amber armchair, puppy grub tub, freaky forest tree perch. I will try and post more later
      NB

Hmm, I guess i’ll wait for you to post more. I kinda like the grub tub but i’d have to think about it.

nutty_buddy

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-08 at 02:35 PM

Hi! I’m looking for Estore PSI (mostly zodiac or gemstone but you can offer others), Sig PSI, and gemsters (I really need the rose zircon, topaz and regular zircon, but i might be getting the rose one, you can also offer others).

FOTF/Tfrogs
      For zodiac I have the aries ram window, and I have several estore which I will try to list in a bit (busy day yesterday and today just trying to scan and get a few posts out lol) and I have sigs I have burrowing cliffside, magestic dog masion, cozy catnip gazebo, canopy treadmill, harmonious hammock (I think this is a sig?), nutty conveyor belt and more. LMK if you like anyrthing or if you want me to list soem estore psi sorry this is probably full of spellign goofs lol like I said rushing LOL
      NB

lol. OK, I might be interested in a few of your sigs but i was wondering what other estore you have. PLMK

FOTF

Ok, some estore….I have the chic wardrobe, amber armchair, puppy grub tub, freaky forest tree perch. I will try and post more later

NB

adama123

Aqua- Sorry I do not need it. Do you have anymore? LMK!

nutty_buddy

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-12-08 at 02:40 PM

FOTF/Tfrogs
      NB

omg nutty!! haven’t seen you in FOREVER lol! LMK about the arctic plane, i made a post about the trade and values and stuff!
      ~AQUA

AQUA

I am so sincerely sorry I had been so busy on friday and saturday it was insane lol :P Anyway one of my friends has the plane for me as a christmas gift, I am sorry :( I’d still love to try and do a trade if you have anything else up for trade :)

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.