First class room designers (you ask we do it)

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives First class room designers (you ask we do it)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HAFpizza 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

HAFpizza

Hey guys, so this is first class room designers we promise you full satisfaction every time this is all we need to know! Your pets gender, favorite colors, type/size of room and your budget. We will have it done super fast every time also.

bgos

Hi, I’m a pure white sheep, my name Mary, I’m a girl, I’m not deluxe, my budget is 500, my favorite color is blue, I love the outdoors & I’m kinda tom boyish!

HAFpizza

Hey srry it took so long SO MUCH HOMEWORK! anyways here is your room Cryonic comfort bed-750 kc Atlantis flooring-150 camp kinz wallpaper-150 bannana coffee table-650 and any lighting of youe choice if you dont like it i i will redo it come agian! :) -Hafpizza first class room designers

i NI am making a chocolate room, any advice? I have wallpaper, flooring, bed, chocolate chair, grandfather clock already, anything else I should add? :D

WOW! my keyboard is messed up! I meant to say Hi I not i NI lol sorry about that. :D

sorry I didn’t see your first comment up there, The size is large I have those items, and I don’t really care how much it costs, It’s just a room, anyone can sleep in it so, the gender doesn’t matter , THANKS SO MUCH for reading and sorry about that.

bgos

I like your user name 830!

HAFpizza

ok first custmor sorry it took so long! :) so here it is maghony low bed-1100 kc ballernia side table-80 kc modern lamp- 60 kc and rock star wardrobe-775 so this is a total of 2015 hope you like it here is a layout (if you need it) place the bed in one of the corners balerina side table beside it with modern lamp on top than place the wardrobe on one of the walls thanks come again,HAFpizza

lunatuna55

Gender: Girl Favorite colors: Black, pink, and light green Type/Size of room: Large bedroom Budget: 2000 KC Note: I don’t need wallpaper or flooring

lunatuna55

Also, I should mention my pet is a rockerz cat. :D

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.