Food and Clothing recipes- I KNOW LOTS!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Food and Clothing recipes- I KNOW LOTS!!!!

This topic contains 83 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  onedirectionxx 11 years ago.

• Author

meandwebkinz

do you have the recipe for the moonberry dress and the icecream hat? (I don’t know exactly what is called)
    Thank you!!! MeAndWebkinz -w-

chillylily

um… does anyone need the recipe for the wild watermelon shirt. i know it and id be happy to tell you

webkinz2007

Do you really have the wws recipe?!?! Can you please tell??? I would… be your best friend! (I know, it sounds lame but….)

ballerina top emerald polka dot rain boots summer fun swimsuit top

Jessie_800

Neon tutu?

hlhf5

I have over 30 recipes. tell me if any help!

webkinz2007

Right now I have exactly 30 recipes that include: Alpine hat, beautiful blue ball gown, bright spies trench coat, cowgirl dress, denim jacket, detective cap, glass slippers, groovy retro pants, highland kilt, prismatic dress, rad rainbow overalls, seaside sarong, sparkly silver suit pants, starry starry hat, strawberry hat, stunning kimono, superstar shirt, sweet dreams bathrobe, tabby’s glasses, tie dye top, toga, toy soldier coat, toy soldier hat, wizard’s apprentice robe, sweet treats toque, moonberry dress, racecar driver outfit, atrist’s smock, sparkly silver suit shirt, and pretty plaid gown. If you have any others or need a recipe to any of these, just tell me!

hlhf5

some people say that there is a sweatshirt. if there is, can you tell me it?

babybrie2216

I don’t know any, but how to get the patch work clothes… Help me, by saying a cute recipie, that doesn’t cost a fortune. -Brie

webkinz2007

Ok, babybrie, I’ll look into my recipies

webkinz2007

Probably the cheapest is the beautiful blue ball gown. It is 115 kc and is a beautiful dress. It consists of the ballerina top, blue bow, and powder blue skirt. Some others under 150 kc are… Denim Jacket (145 kc) : Green layered tee, jeans, purple layered tee. Prismatic Dress (145) : Dude hat, Flower power swimsuit top, and wide tan pants. Sea Side Sarong (130) : Bright green swimtrunks, summer fun swimsuit top, wide tan pants. Strawberry Hat (125) : green layered tee, european flare shades, red bow. Tie dye top (125) : blue and yellow fleece sweater, flower power swimsuit top, purple pajama top. Toy soldier hat (130) : dude hat, funky plaid hat, party hat. Other cute recipes that are my favorites are, cowgirl dress, glass slippers, rad rainbow overalls, sparkly silver suit shirt & pants, Sweet dreams bathrobe, toga, sweet treats toque, moonberry dress, artist’s smock, and pretty plaid gown. If you want/need these recipes just let me know.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.