Food and Drinks for tables

Home Forums Questions – Archives Food and Drinks for tables

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chirtygirl74 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

shirls

When and where are we ever going to be able to buy enough food and drink items to set on tables in our kitchens and cafes??? I have 7 accounts and basically most of those type rooms have no food or drinks for my pets to have before them! What’s the point of having counters and tables with nothing to put on them?

chirtygirl74

I have found place settings (plates and silverware) in Curio Shop once it was a music theme Album/LP style plate but it help decorate my table in kitchen made it look nice. It is not food but does atleast add something other than flowers to top of table for my look. I agree would be nice to have more food and cup/drink things we could decorate with:)

shortyginger

By answering questions on the POTM video for the pig you get a slice of pie you can place in your room.

e3459d

Usually, when I log out I can sometimes get stuff like that for finishing all of the wacky log out games. Also when you log in every day in webkinz world and click your i love my webkinz heart. There’s also one more thing i do to get this food. I have a mazin hamster and when complete the key quest it will give you items based off of the hamsters. The last time I completed it was when I got Waffles waffles to put on my sandwich table. Key Quest, I believe is in the Hamlet.

shirls

Thanks for your reply. I haven’t gotten a drink when I click on I Love My Webkins (daily) for months. I don’t remember ever getting anything to place on a table when I do the Log Out games. One use to be able to buy various foods and drinks in the estore, but not anymore. But thanks for answering me.

KASSUZY

Trofies and special items not eatable

shirls

Well, I didn’t want trophies and special items….I want the drinks and food that are suppose to be placed on tables and counters. Thanks

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.