FREE gifts until Cristmas!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE gifts until Cristmas!!!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Grizzypoo2 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

If you would like a free gift, your comment must be submitted by Christmas Eve of 2013. Any submissions after Christmas Eve will not get a free gift. I am giving out any current Non-Deluxe Wshop, or any current Non-Deluxe KinzStyle Outlet item of your choice. Some people will not only get the gift they asked for, but they will get an extra gift with it. There are a variety of extra gifts and one lucky person will get a Super Bed! :D To win these extra gifts you must have answered the questions below clearly without being greedy or rude.
    1. What is the username for the account I should send the gift to?
    2. What gift would you like?
    3. Is there any extra information I should know?
    4. (Optional) What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
    Thank you for visiting this forum! :D

(1) redheadboys02 (2) Any clown costume pieces. If those aren’t included then the Sharkbait Rowboat Sofa or Dogbeards Dining Table (3) I am entering for my two boys who share the account (4) spending time with my family, love to drive around looking at the lights at night, watching the boys open presents Christmas morning. Thanks for the offer BubbaGump. ~MORHB~

markg97

Hey mom. do you mean the ones from KinzStyle Outlet? If so I have one full set let me know P.S. If you don’t mine getting me a few new clothes from the KinzStyle Outlet that would be great (4) Shealing Jacket, (1)Night Sky Sweater and (1) Super Snowy Boots, for my sister and I Thank You and See you around W.W.

I can get those for you mark. BubbaGump did send the costume already. Just needing the nose, but you can only send 3 pieces a day, so not sure if it is still coming or not. I will let you know by Thursday. Are there any other deluxe members items you need? Clothing, furniture, theme? LMK. ~MORHB~

Thanks BG for the clown costume. ~MORHB~

markg97

Okay Mom., Glad you got the whole costume (if you need another one just let me know), and for now I just need the Clothes, if something else, I need is Deluxe I’ll let you, and your sons did get the Bed. See you around and Sorry BubbaGump for using your post

Misty900

I would like a free gift. My webkinz world username is MistyPuppy17. Thanks you!

tammy9

Wow, what a great thing to be doing. My daughter loves receiving things, it doesn’t really matter what it is as long as she can open it. Her user name is 5447472. What I love about Christmas is everything, from family, to food, to the decorations, everything. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas.

tammy9

Thank you, my daughter loved her gifts. You made her day.

Grizzypoo2

My Username is Grizzypoo2 and I think this is pretty cool of you! You don’t have to send me anything…really. I would just love to be your friend and say thank your for doing this!! The best part of Christmas for me would be the true meaning behind it…the birth of Jesus…and being with my family!! Thanks again and God bless!! :)

Cebab

1. Micaela4343 2. Sparkling Christmas Tree 4. Being with family

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.