FREE gifts until Cristmas!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE gifts until Cristmas!!!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Grizzypoo2 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

If you would like a free gift, your comment must be submitted by Christmas Eve of 2013. Any submissions after Christmas Eve will not get a free gift. I am giving out any current Non-Deluxe Wshop, or any current Non-Deluxe KinzStyle Outlet item of your choice. Some people will not only get the gift they asked for, but they will get an extra gift with it. There are a variety of extra gifts and one lucky person will get a Super Bed! :D To win these extra gifts you must have answered the questions below clearly without being greedy or rude.
    1. What is the username for the account I should send the gift to?
    2. What gift would you like?
    3. Is there any extra information I should know?
    4. (Optional) What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
    Thank you for visiting this forum! :D

dora5678910

1. dora5678910 2. kinzcash 3. I love to give others simple gifts and help out other members. it was a lot more fun when I was millionaire but now that I have not been careful I cant help everyone who needs it. 4. my favorite part is giving and receiving presents!

jangel1234

Hi my username is Jangel1234, I would like the Sparkling Christmas Tree and I think that its really nice that your doing this for us. My Favorite thing about the Christmas Season is the Christmas movies that i watch with my family and the snow days when i get to miss school ^_^ Merry Christmas and Thank you

thanks so much for the gift! Is there anything you’d like back? you’re so nice! :)

Trader101

Hi, Thank you for doing this! Here are the answers to you questions: 1. My username is v15d. 2. Any gift that you can spare to give me is lovely. 3. I am trying to finish the space room theme in the wshop, and a galactic veiwscreen is the last thing I need. Also, if the gift is too pricey, anything else is fine. 4. I love to spend Christmas with my family, laughing and sharing memories. Thank you once again and Happy Holidays! Trader 101

Hi This is a great idea :D MY username is kinzhearts26 I would like any indoor Christmas item from 2010, If you have the cheery chimney fireplace from 2009 I would LOVE that! :) thank you again so much :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.