FREE gifts until Cristmas!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE gifts until Cristmas!!!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Grizzypoo2 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

If you would like a free gift, your comment must be submitted by Christmas Eve of 2013. Any submissions after Christmas Eve will not get a free gift. I am giving out any current Non-Deluxe Wshop, or any current Non-Deluxe KinzStyle Outlet item of your choice. Some people will not only get the gift they asked for, but they will get an extra gift with it. There are a variety of extra gifts and one lucky person will get a Super Bed! :D To win these extra gifts you must have answered the questions below clearly without being greedy or rude.
    1. What is the username for the account I should send the gift to?
    2. What gift would you like?
    3. Is there any extra information I should know?
    4. (Optional) What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
    Thank you for visiting this forum! :D

4BubbaGump

Today is Christmas so… Merry Christmas everyone! :D Today the Super Bed was sent to a person who stood out for their kindness and selflessness. I appreciate the letters, gifts and the all the nice comments I received. Again, have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! See you around Webkinz World!

StarDrag

1. My username is Stardrag
      2. I’ll take anything
      3. There is nothing else you need to know
      4. What I love most is the generosity of others

amac95

Wow this is so sweet of you! My username is AMAC95 and I would loveee the BUTTERFLY WING BELT and if not that just anything deluxe would be super :) also I have a younger sister JEMF who would love to get a BUNNY CLOWN. :) My favorite part of Christmas is Christmas eve when we’re in church and light candles its just so beautiful!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.