Free Pet Special Foods!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Free Pet Special Foods!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sophi400 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Here is a list of foods you can get. Yes, I want something in return! Grey Arabian, St. Bernard, Pretty Panda, Panda, Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey, Portuguese Water Dog, Coker Spaniel, Rooster, Tomato Clown Fish, Seal, Bushbaby, Chicken, Pink Dalmation, Cream Soda Pup, and Key Lime Dino. I will post a second list soon! If you want anything, just ask in a post, buddy me, and I will send it! I expect something in return. Pupp1266 is my UN on webkinz!!

sophi400

Since my first message is still awaiting moderation, I will try again. Could I please have Pretty Panda, Panda, Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey, Tomato Clown Fish, Bush Baby, Cream Soda Pup, and Key Limo Dino. I have 6 different pets than you have posted, I can send you those items. I also have tons of different foods I can send you. Please and Thank you :-)

Cinnybugg2

Dear Watermelonyum11, Just the forum I’ve been looking for! :-D I love trading PSFs. I will send a list of my tradable food in my next post. My UN is Cinnybugg… I will send a FR right away… I am so excited to do some food trading again! Thanks for this chance!! ~~~Cyndie

sophi400

Hi there. Could I please have Pretty Panda, Panda, Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey, Tomato Clown Fish, Bush Baby, Cream Soda Pup and Key Limo Dino? I will send you the foods for the pets I have, (I only have 6). My user name is sophi400 on Webkinz. Thanks!!

charzielot

gray abren PLEASE.:D

chillylily

Hi! :D Can I have the St Bernard, Pretty Panda, Panda, Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey, Portugese Water Dog, Cocker Spaniel, Rooster, Tomato Clown Fish, Seal, Bushbaby, Chicken, Pink Dalmation, Cream Soda Pup, and Key Lime Dino PSF??? My UN is friend2day

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.