Free PSF!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free PSF!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hi! So, I was just trying to clean out my cluttered dock the other day, and I found that I have a lot of random PSF lying around. I’d love to get rid of all the extras I have, so I’ll make a small list of the pet foods I have if this goes through. ;) In the meantime, feel free to make a list of the pet food you need, and I’ll keep an eye out for them. Please don’t forget your username, so I can add you, or you can add me @ Madukayil. Thanks!! :D –Maddie :)

hklover628

I’ll take any puppy ones :) please puppy only

My user is EmiliaGG i’ll take any that you have

markg97

Hay Maddie, I don’t need PSF from you but I was wondering if you have gotten the Sly Slide (Signature Fox PSI) If not I still have it if you need it. Just let me know and See you around W.W.

Madukayil

Hello Mark! I actually did receive that slide from a great friend–sorry about that! But, I might need that cute slide for a friend–might as well start finding Christmas presents now! I have no clue if you were interested in any of my items earlier, but I still have every single one of them, and hopefully, I’ll make another trade list sometime soon, and you can take a look. It’s alright if you can’t hold on to it though, I wouldn’t mind at all. Thanks! –Maddie :)

Hi maddie! I would like any pet foods you have around! Thanks!

markg97

Okay Maddie, I’m also starting looking for Christmas Gift and I think I was asking for a Polar Lamp Post (Minty Moose PSI). Okay Just let me know if you have it and See you around W.W.

sockpup00

Hello! I LOVE any PSF! If you would like any PSF in return, please let me know! Check out my forum to see the foods I ALREADY have; don’t send me any of the foods on the list, but feel free to send anything not on the list! Thanks! Link:https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/psf-traders/

Madukayil

Okay, i’ll send out a friend request, and make a list soon. Then, you can just choose which ones you want. Is that okay? Let me know! Thanks! –Maddie :)

I would love anything, I just started, so I need some stuff
      username-
      Angelthepup22

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.