Free PSF!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free PSF!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hi! So, I was just trying to clean out my cluttered dock the other day, and I found that I have a lot of random PSF lying around. I’d love to get rid of all the extras I have, so I’ll make a small list of the pet foods I have if this goes through. ;) In the meantime, feel free to make a list of the pet food you need, and I’ll keep an eye out for them. Please don’t forget your username, so I can add you, or you can add me @ Madukayil. Thanks!! :D –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Wow, I can’t believe I forgot about this forum! So sorry to all who posted, that I didn’t reply earlier. I can’t access my account right now, but here are the pet foods I can think of right now. Feel free to take a look, and request any of them, because I have a lot more to come. And MORHB: it’s absolutely fine–all the food really does take up so much space! Thanks for stopping by!
      Orchestra Pitted Olives (Musical Dalmatian)
      Five Alarm Chili (Dalmatian)
      Sweetheart Tart (Love Puppy)
      Bamboo Bruschetta (Pretty Panda)
      Beguiling Bagel (Enchanted Goat)
      Fine Fudge Truffles (Chocolate Pup)
      Doggy Bone Cone (Blonde Cockapoo)
      Gemstone Sugar Cone (Sapphire Pegasus)
      Catnip Chips and Dip (B&W Cat)
      Banana Cream Cake (Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey)
      Cocktail Cattails (White Swan)
      :) :D ;) :) :D ;) :) :D ;) :) :D ;)

Love Puppy
        Pretty Panda
        Enchanted Goat
        Chocolate Pup
        Blonde Cockapoo
        Sapphire Pegasus User EmiliaGG thanks

Hi! Here’s my list; tiger, bengal tiger, signature endangered bengal tiger (i’m in love with tigers), any signature, dalmation, strawberry leaperd, and thats it for now… btw you can add me @marisprincess

Hi Maddie. I hope it is alright if I list my extra/doubles of the PSF’s I have gotten from others here. If you see any you would like, let me know. Here are the PSF’s I have to give: Squirrelly Brittle, Bright and Early Breakfast, Bamboo Fondue, White Magic Mint Smoothie, Two Prong Prawn Kebobs, Grilled Krill Thrill, Acorn Escargot, Cupcake Pops, Monster Mash Eye Scream, Cocktail Cattails, Sea Sponge Cake, Sour Plum Drops, Floating Snail Fondue, Musty Mushrooms, Cursed Cherry Soda, Petrifying Popcorn, Polar Berry Punch, Alfalafels, Cheesy Cheesecake, Bamboo Biscuits, Cherished Cheesecake, Water Lily Puffs, Bones and Bolts Sandwich, Crunchy Carrot Chutney, Sparkling Flower Fondue, Golden Whimsical Wontons, Candied Carousel Corn Dogs, Tasty Eucalyptus Pastries, Tiny Tea Scones, Tall-y Lolly, Honey Glazed Salmon. Also I am looking for the following pets PSF, Signature Moose, Chinese Dragon, and Groovy Gorilla. Thanks! ~MORHB~

hklover628

Hi! Hope no one else is asking I need bamboo biscuits, Cherishes Cheesecake, cupcake pops, and white ,magic mint smoothie! Any one of these can u please send me I’m hklover628 :)

tk173569

I would like any PSF`s! Thanks! Un: kdt82099

hklover628

My username is hklover628

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.