FREE PSF, BY ME!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives FREE PSF, BY ME!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-29 at 05:32 PM

Here are the pets I have: Peace Unicorn, Papillon, St. Bernard, Signature beagle, Bulldog, Scottish terrier, Peace out puppy, Cocker spaniel Rabbit, chihuahua, Rockerz bulldog, Pig, Black poodle and regular poodle White terrier, Pucker fish, Boxer, Mouse, Husky, I also have only ONE psf of the red deluxe velvet rabbit. First person to ask for it can get it (Sorry that i have one).

YAY! It posted! And if you want free psf, friend me wealthydog and tell me what you want.

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-03 at 01:50 PM

prncess here my lst!
      SIG. PSF: Flounder qauter pounder, (signature harp seal) root dear float, (signature red wolf)
      off leash quiche, (signature beagle) savana shoot sandwhich, (signature black african rhinocerous)
      E-STORE PSF, emerald eclairs, (emerald lab) pine martin, (forgot name of PSF) fluffy muffins, (e-store cotton candy sheep)
      REG PSF: bacon bone, (st. bernard) barkahaulu, (portoguesse water dog) beef-flavored gumdrops, (golden retrevier)
      boston baked bones, (boston terrier) braised bannock bites, (clydesale) bright ‘n’ early pancakes,
      (rooster) bubbly fish pop, (seal) bueno bone burritos, (chihuahua) candied rose petals, (love frog)
      candy grass, (cow) carmelized eland flan, (caraml lion) carrot cake surpreme, (rabbot) catnip chips&dip, (black&white cat) and more

Okay,
      I like the Sig. Harp seal, red wolf, and beagle.
      Thanks! My UN is amilehigh.

~Princessjrc~

princessjrc44 wrote on 2012-10-03 at 04:27 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-03 at 01:41 PM

princessjrc44 wrote on 2012-10-02 at 09:07 PM
      Hello!
      I have some free ones too!
      Here is my list!:
      Garnet Rover
      Amethyst Hound
      Bubblegum Cheeky Cat
      Sig. Fox
      Spotted Seal
      End. Clouded Leopard
      Pretty Panda
      Barred Owl
      Moon Fox
      Minty Moose
      Ice Dragon
      Green Earth Puppy
      Grizzly Bear
      Mystic Pony
      Peace Unicorn
      Brilliant Bandit
      Sig. German Short-Haired Pointer
      Sig. Arctic Fox
      Tropical Island Pup
      Blossom Sea Turtle
      Cuddly Koala
      Dreamy Sheep
      Pink Dalmatian
      Cocoa Lab
      Rockerz Cow
      Rockerz Lion
      Rockerz Cat
      Rockerz Bulldog
      And MORE!
      PLMK what yah want!
      Thanks!
      ~Princessjrc~

hi there princess! can i trade for your SIG. fox, garnet rover,
      ameythest hound, pretty panda, clouded leopard, moon fox, rockerz lion, rockerz cow,
      and pink dalmation? i can make a list of what i have! PLMKSNOL

Sure, LMK what yah have!
      Thanks!
      ~Princessjrc~

my list is above. and belive me, i have more then that!
      the ones i want the most is the two birthstone and the moon fox. PLMKSNOL
      what ya want!

meyer734

meyer734 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 07:59 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-10-01 at 10:01 AM

meyer734 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 10:27 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:13 PM

meyer734 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 07:48 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:55 AM

meyer734 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:34 AM

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-29 at 07:03 PM

Here are the pets I have: Peace Unicorn, Papillon, St. Bernard, Signature beagle, Bulldog, Scottish terrier, Peace out puppy, Cocker spaniel Rabbit, chihuahua, Rockerz bulldog, Pig, Black poodle and regular poodle White terrier, Pucker fish, Boxer, Mouse, Husky, I also have only ONE psf of the red deluxe velvet rabbit. First person to ask for it can get it (Sorry that i have one).

YAY! It posted! And if you want free psf, friend me wealthydog and tell me what you want.

Hi,
      My user name is meyer734, is the velvet rabbit PSF still availible? I\’ll friend you!Thanks!!! SOOO Much!
      Your pal,
      ~~~~Meyer734~~~~~

they is deciding between me and you because i tried yo post

If you REALLY want it you can have it:) but you probaly beat me so it\’s fair for you to have it, and it would make it easyer for chihuahualuver:) So if you want it you can have it!:) LMK!!!
      your pal,
      !~~~Meyer734~~~!

Thank you

whats your username?:)
      meyer734

EmiliaGG

Youll have to send me a friend request because it’s not letting me send you one.
      Meyer734

Sorry I took soo long to send it to you but I sent the rabbit PSF:) Let me know if you got it!

Meyer

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-29 at 07:03 PM

Hey wealthydog, my webkinz username is LiverLee15 and i will friend u and i would like any psi please!!!

I would like the PSI for the bulldog please!!! Thank u if u can and my webkinz username is LiverLee15

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.