FREE PSF, BY ME!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives FREE PSF, BY ME!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-29 at 05:32 PM

Here are the pets I have: Peace Unicorn, Papillon, St. Bernard, Signature beagle, Bulldog, Scottish terrier, Peace out puppy, Cocker spaniel Rabbit, chihuahua, Rockerz bulldog, Pig, Black poodle and regular poodle White terrier, Pucker fish, Boxer, Mouse, Husky, I also have only ONE psf of the red deluxe velvet rabbit. First person to ask for it can get it (Sorry that i have one).

YAY! It posted! And if you want free psf, friend me wealthydog and tell me what you want.

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:15 PM

Who wants psf?

I sent you some Grape Soda Pup PSF :D can I have Peace Unicorn, St. Bernard, and Scottish Terrier PSF please?
      I can send you more PSF if you’de like.

christinekc

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-28 at 07:35 PM

Can someone send me some food? I\’ll sent you some back in return. It\’ll take too long to make a list of the food i have.
      My user name is winnie1120. :-)

I sent you a psf and I will continue to send. Plz send a w shop food item in return.

winnie1120

Can someone send me some food? I’ll sent you some back in return. It’ll take toooooooooooooooooooooo long to make a list of the foo i have.

My user name is winnie1120. :-)

shoegirlkate

I want the peace unicorn

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.