FREE PSF, BY ME!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives FREE PSF, BY ME!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-29 at 05:32 PM

Here are the pets I have: Peace Unicorn, Papillon, St. Bernard, Signature beagle, Bulldog, Scottish terrier, Peace out puppy, Cocker spaniel Rabbit, chihuahua, Rockerz bulldog, Pig, Black poodle and regular poodle White terrier, Pucker fish, Boxer, Mouse, Husky, I also have only ONE psf of the red deluxe velvet rabbit. First person to ask for it can get it (Sorry that i have one).

YAY! It posted! And if you want free psf, friend me wealthydog and tell me what you want.

callmemaybe101 wrote on 2012-10-03 at 06:20 PM

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-29 at 07:03 PM

Here are the pets I have: Peace Unicorn, Papillon, St. Bernard, Signature beagle, Bulldog, Scottish terrier, Peace out puppy, Cocker spaniel Rabbit, chihuahua, Rockerz bulldog, Pig, Black poodle and regular poodle White terrier, Pucker fish, Boxer, Mouse, Husky, I also have only ONE psf of the red deluxe velvet rabbit. First person to ask for it can get it (Sorry that i have one).

YAY! It posted! And if you want free psf, friend me wealthydog and tell me what you want.

Hey wealthydog, my webkinz username is LiverLee15 and i will friend u and i would like any psi please!!!

I added you! Ok, so I will send you boxer ok!

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:26 PM

I want the PSF from:
      Peace Unicorn, signature beagle, pucker fish, and the red velvet deluxe rabbit!
      my username on webkinz is my username on here ok send me the food

Can I have these for any of my PSF’s?

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-10-06 at 09:01 AM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-10-04 at 07:56 PM
      Morningshine what’s your username? Chihuahualuver did you friend me? I got a friend request and I think it was you.

My username is wealthydog and yes you friended me.

Do you need any PSF? I can send it to you right now while we’re on

LEG11

princessjrc44 wrote on 2012-10-03 at 04:26 PM

LEG11 wrote on 2012-10-02 at 01:55 PM
      I need these PSFs:
      Love Frog
      Tie Dye Frog
      Schnauzer
      Kangaroo
      Bubblegumasaurus
      Tinkerpup
      Sig. Panda
      Sig. Fox
      Spotty Dinosaur
      Sig. Calico Cat
      Sig. Timber Wolf
      Sig. Polar Bear
      If u have any let me know cause i will trade for them and mainly any others, but especially those. Thnx!

Hi,
      I have the Love Frog, Tie Dyed Frog and Sig. Fox.
      LMK what you have! Thanks!
      ~Princessjrc~

I have
      Pink poodle
      Black Cat
      Black and White Cat
      Bottlenose Dolphin
      Chickadee
      Brown Arabian
      Winter Fawn
      Giraffe
      Duck
      White Mouse
      Black Bear
      Springy Kangaroo
      These are unlimited. I also have these:
      Cheeky Monkey (1)
      Tiger (1)
      Cocker Spaniel (1)
      Turtle (1)
      Boston Retriever (1)
      Panda (1)
      My brother has the (1)s above unlimited. He’ll trade too! Plmk what you want!

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-10-04 at 07:56 PM

Morningshine what’s your username? Chihuahualuver did you friend me? I got a friend request and I think it was you.

My username is wealthydog and yes you friended me.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.