FREE PSF, BY ME!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives FREE PSF, BY ME!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-29 at 05:32 PM

Here are the pets I have: Peace Unicorn, Papillon, St. Bernard, Signature beagle, Bulldog, Scottish terrier, Peace out puppy, Cocker spaniel Rabbit, chihuahua, Rockerz bulldog, Pig, Black poodle and regular poodle White terrier, Pucker fish, Boxer, Mouse, Husky, I also have only ONE psf of the red deluxe velvet rabbit. First person to ask for it can get it (Sorry that i have one).

YAY! It posted! And if you want free psf, friend me wealthydog and tell me what you want.

Please ask me if you want the PSF from one of my pets! F.Y.I. if you do want one of the PSF’s please add your username somewhere so I can send it to you. Thank You!
      My Pets:
      Signature Cheetah, Emperor Penguin, and Zebra
      Peacock
      Mystical Pony
      Pink Pony
      Husky
      Rockerz Cat and Cow
      Pink Poodle
      lil’ kinz Purple Goldfish
      Pink and White Cat
      Leopard
      Yorkie
      Golden Retriever
      Polar Bear
      Rainbow Zebra
      lil’ kinz frog
      Winter Fawn
      Grey Owl
      Pug
      Pinto Horse
      Himalayan Cat
      White Terrier
      Chihuahua
      NEW: Grape Soda Pup

Can i plz have peace out puppy and rockers bulldog my username is froggysarecool101 thanks

bamboo578

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-09-29 at 05:32 PM

Here are the pets I have: Peace Unicorn, Papillon, St. Bernard, Signature beagle, Bulldog, Scottish terrier, Peace out puppy, Cocker spaniel Rabbit, chihuahua, Rockerz bulldog, Pig, Black poodle and regular poodle White terrier, Pucker fish, Boxer, Mouse, Husky, I also have only ONE psf of the red deluxe velvet rabbit. First person to ask for it can get it (Sorry that i have one).

I need all of them look for siameseyaya on your friend list and send it to me please

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:15 PM

Who wants psf?

Me! I’ve listed them already!

Who wants psf?

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.