FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

This topic contains 72 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hello, I have a lot of pets so I have a lot of psf! so I would like to share it with everyone! here are some I currently have: signature sea turtle, bulldog, blue jay, llama, deer, Chihuahua, chocolate lab, black and white cat, white mouse, Rottweiler, velvety elephant, gorilla, American cocker spaniel, gray langur, snowman, polar bear, grey owl, leopard, googles, bottlenose dolphin, cheeky monkey, lamb, black poodle, poodle, pig, floppy pig, pinto, rhino, charcoal cat, schnauzer, striped snake, Himalayan, reindeer, gecko, hippo, ring tailed lemur, pug dog, and yorkie. that’s all the animals I have so if you need psf just ask. I will need to friend you to get it to you. so I need you to tell me your un. mine is hlhf5. thank you! remember its free!

Wow, lots of pets, I’m so jealous that you have a sea turtle I adore turtles, I’d be happy to have one of the psf’s, I’m okay with any aswell I’m not gonna be picky about it, p.s my username is midnightloves

chillylily

Hey hlhf5!!! I’m going to send you my pets’ PSIs as a thank you.

hlhf5

do you mean psf or psi????

Bunnygirlc

hi,hlhf5,my un is bunnygirlc. can i have the bottlenose dolphin,the velvety elephant and the white mouse,thank you!

hlhf5

I will send you the psf kk? and midnight loves. I have to be friends with you though first. I will send you both requests ASAP! byee

Elizabeh

Hello, hlhf5, What a lucky pet owner you are!! So Many pets!! : ) I would love to have any/all of those psfs, that you are willing to share. I shall, of course be happy to reciprocate and send you any/all that I have, also. I only have nine pets, so far. :( They are: Hedgehog, Badger, Budgerigar (budgie), Spotted Leopard, Bengal Tiger, Daisy Pig, Strawberry Cow, Reindeer, and Lion. Well, I also have the free cat pet ( she’s actually my favourite pet!), but her psf is just a special chocolate bar, that looks the same as the regular chocolate from the W-Shop. My user name is noonesfriend. Hope to hear from you! Thanks!

hlhf5

I will send you as much as I can! how about I will send you the white mouse, Chihuahua, and the charcoal cat! I will do it right now!

chillylily

hey hlhf5, my un is friend2day. can i have the deer, rottweiler, yorkie, and himalayan psfs? thanks a ton! you rock!!!

hlhf5

yes chillylily, I will get that to you soon! but you have to reply to my friend request! then ill get it to you as soon as possible. the yorkie psf is so cool its cotton candy with dog bones on it! I love it! it will take 2 days after you send me a request, because you can only send three things at a time! and Elizabeth those sound great! it will be really hard to send you all of these! (there are 38)! so can you tell me which ones you really want? thanks!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.