FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

This topic contains 72 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hello, I have a lot of pets so I have a lot of psf! so I would like to share it with everyone! here are some I currently have: signature sea turtle, bulldog, blue jay, llama, deer, Chihuahua, chocolate lab, black and white cat, white mouse, Rottweiler, velvety elephant, gorilla, American cocker spaniel, gray langur, snowman, polar bear, grey owl, leopard, googles, bottlenose dolphin, cheeky monkey, lamb, black poodle, poodle, pig, floppy pig, pinto, rhino, charcoal cat, schnauzer, striped snake, Himalayan, reindeer, gecko, hippo, ring tailed lemur, pug dog, and yorkie. that’s all the animals I have so if you need psf just ask. I will need to friend you to get it to you. so I need you to tell me your un. mine is hlhf5. thank you! remember its free!

bob15dj

@miffsoccer8, do you want me to send you my PSF too? ( I kinda co-own this thread)

miffsoccer8

I would love to have something or somethings I think it would be really cool! UN: miffsoccer8 i can’t wait to see what you send me! thanks a bunch and I think you are a really nice and cool person for sending your things all for free

hlhf5

thanks and I will send it to you ASAP, and bob how do you do like the yin yangs and triangles and stuff. also if I didn’t send you your stuff yet LMK bye

u do know that psf stands for pet specific food right so nowone would want it because food is useless and you loose it if you feed it to your pet

bob15dj

Hey dude, 1) If you can’t say anything nice then don’t say any thing at all, some people like collecting food 2) Don’t get so lazy with your grammer. Δ bob Δ

hlhf5

that’s really mean pinkfireflame. you know that people actually collect these

belle81502

yes some people like to collect food like me they are just trying to do something nice

oh and if u mean the pet’z items they come with then itz psi or pet specific item

aliz52

can i have one or all of your pets un aliz52

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.