FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

This topic contains 72 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hello, I have a lot of pets so I have a lot of psf! so I would like to share it with everyone! here are some I currently have: signature sea turtle, bulldog, blue jay, llama, deer, Chihuahua, chocolate lab, black and white cat, white mouse, Rottweiler, velvety elephant, gorilla, American cocker spaniel, gray langur, snowman, polar bear, grey owl, leopard, googles, bottlenose dolphin, cheeky monkey, lamb, black poodle, poodle, pig, floppy pig, pinto, rhino, charcoal cat, schnauzer, striped snake, Himalayan, reindeer, gecko, hippo, ring tailed lemur, pug dog, and yorkie. that’s all the animals I have so if you need psf just ask. I will need to friend you to get it to you. so I need you to tell me your un. mine is hlhf5. thank you! remember its free!

hlhf5

I am sorry that I haven’t been on in a while. I have been really busy

nightowl21

i would love to have any of those psfs. my user is nightowl21 (as you could probably tell) and i have 3 webkinz: rockerz zebra and country horse, and a lil’ kinz cow. ~*~

mathgeek

Hey hlhf5! If you wouldn’t mind, I would love you to send me the yorkie, snowman, and charcoal cat psf. Thanks! My username is mcin7

opzyeah

Hi hlhf5! Did u send me the PSFs yet? Im just wondering. Thx! send them ASAP. PS: Are you my friend on webkinz?

wow8126

I really don’t care what you send me my username is gemz8

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.