FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

This topic contains 72 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hello, I have a lot of pets so I have a lot of psf! so I would like to share it with everyone! here are some I currently have: signature sea turtle, bulldog, blue jay, llama, deer, Chihuahua, chocolate lab, black and white cat, white mouse, Rottweiler, velvety elephant, gorilla, American cocker spaniel, gray langur, snowman, polar bear, grey owl, leopard, googles, bottlenose dolphin, cheeky monkey, lamb, black poodle, poodle, pig, floppy pig, pinto, rhino, charcoal cat, schnauzer, striped snake, Himalayan, reindeer, gecko, hippo, ring tailed lemur, pug dog, and yorkie. that’s all the animals I have so if you need psf just ask. I will need to friend you to get it to you. so I need you to tell me your un. mine is hlhf5. thank you! remember its free!

hlhf5

bob15dj, we can both own this forum! that would be so fun! because we pretty much have the same amount, so that’s like 2 times the amount!!!!!! answer me back! ~hlhf5~

Elizabeh

Hi, thanks for the three foods you sent me yesterday. Since last post have acquired a blk/wht cat, alley cat and wht. poodle. Would you be willing to send the psf for the reindeer; blue jay; blk/wht cat? Thanks, again, and let me know if I can send you something in return.

chillylily

Hey bob(can I call you that?), could I have the Clydesdale, Cinnamon Daschund, Brown Arabian, Black Freisian, Sea Otter, Lava Dragon, Twilight Dragon, Night Mare, Sig. Fox, Fox, American Albino, and Golden Lion Tamarin PSF’s(Sorry I’m asking for so many. I’m a bit of a collector.)? My UN is friend2day. And hlhf5, could I have the Bottlenose Dolphin PSF? I also have some PSF’s if anyone wants any. Just ask! I have Pinto and Black Wolf PSF’s(Sorry it’s only two).

hlhf5

I just sent you the Himalayan psf! so I will get the bottleneose dolphin 1 2 u 2morrow. sorry if u sent me a friend request bob10dj, I might of said no. and as soon as I friend you, I will get u the psf! byyyeeee!!!!

hlhf5

Sorry I didnt get the last one to you yet chillylily I will do it asap. Sorry bout that. Thanks for all those letters! Bye!

bob15dj

If anybody wants, I can send them PSF. hlhf5 do want some? I have; Clown fish, German Sheperd, Clydesdale, Turtle, Chocolate lab, Spotted Seal, Cinnamon Dachshund, White Swan, Key lime Dino, Signature Penguin, Black cat, Dodo Bird, Brown Arabian, Black Friesian, Sea Otter, Chameleon, Lava dragon, Twilight Dragon, Silver Soft Cat, Tie Dyed Puppy, Night Mare, Signature Fox, Fox, American Albino,and the Golden Lion Tamarin. If you want some, just ask! ( UN is bob10d)

hlhf5

bob could we trade psf? like I can trade you three then you can trade me three? if you want to could you not trade me the chocolate lab? I already have one. I will tell you the ones I want and you can tell me the ones you want? would that work? if we do trade could I have the tye dye puppy, key lime dino, and signature penguin? LMK ASAP! bye

bob15dj

You are so nice! My username is bob10d, could I please have the ones for the, Rottweiler, American cocker spaniel, Rhino, Gray langur, and Reindeer please? ( mainly the first three) thanks so much, you are amazing!!!!! (:

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.