FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

This topic contains 72 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hello, I have a lot of pets so I have a lot of psf! so I would like to share it with everyone! here are some I currently have: signature sea turtle, bulldog, blue jay, llama, deer, Chihuahua, chocolate lab, black and white cat, white mouse, Rottweiler, velvety elephant, gorilla, American cocker spaniel, gray langur, snowman, polar bear, grey owl, leopard, googles, bottlenose dolphin, cheeky monkey, lamb, black poodle, poodle, pig, floppy pig, pinto, rhino, charcoal cat, schnauzer, striped snake, Himalayan, reindeer, gecko, hippo, ring tailed lemur, pug dog, and yorkie. that’s all the animals I have so if you need psf just ask. I will need to friend you to get it to you. so I need you to tell me your un. mine is hlhf5. thank you! remember its free!

luckynumber7

Can I please have the chocolate lab psi, gorilla psi , and Chihuahua psi, my username is snowpaw48 ( PS. you are the greatest!! )

Anonymous

i want blue jay psf,im katara363

webkinzangel

Hey, could I have a random PSF or 2??? I like surprises. My UN is angelkilby

hlhf5

ok webkinangel if you want I can give the psf im going to get like tomorrow or something. there are a rockerz dog and husky. bye

bob15dj

Sure you can call me Bob Chillylily! Do you want me to kinz-post them or trade? Kinz-posting takes a while, because you can only send three things a day to a person.

hlhf5

sorry if I said no to anyones friend requests! I haven’t been on this forum in a long time, so I didn’t no if you wanted something! also im getting 2 NEW pets! im going to have 40 pets!!! im getting the husky and rockerz papilon dog thingy! im so excited! so those psfs are up for sale too!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.