FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

This topic contains 72 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hello, I have a lot of pets so I have a lot of psf! so I would like to share it with everyone! here are some I currently have: signature sea turtle, bulldog, blue jay, llama, deer, Chihuahua, chocolate lab, black and white cat, white mouse, Rottweiler, velvety elephant, gorilla, American cocker spaniel, gray langur, snowman, polar bear, grey owl, leopard, googles, bottlenose dolphin, cheeky monkey, lamb, black poodle, poodle, pig, floppy pig, pinto, rhino, charcoal cat, schnauzer, striped snake, Himalayan, reindeer, gecko, hippo, ring tailed lemur, pug dog, and yorkie. that’s all the animals I have so if you need psf just ask. I will need to friend you to get it to you. so I need you to tell me your un. mine is hlhf5. thank you! remember its free!

opzyeah

hi bob! can i call u that? could i plz have some psfs? i would like the silver soft cat and some surprises! i <3 surprises! thx! im lrz6. plz add me!

opzyeah

could i also have the rockers puppy thinga-ma-jinga? Im already ur friend so if u want u can send them asap thx a ton!!!

opzyeah

hi could i have some? could i have the black and white cat, leopard and,the charcoal cat? my UN is lrz6 thx!!!

polly2940

oh yeah i almost forgot my username is Blauhippo.

polly2940

hi. i collect psf. can u send me a few of the the cooler psfs that aren’t the leopard, googles,pigs, hippo, pug, and the yorkie. and if you want any psfs i have the hummingbird, bubblegumasaurus, sig. siamese cat, billy goat golden retriever, rockerz bulldog, schnauzer, unicorn, leopard, google(white),spotted sea monster, cinnamon dachshund, maple moose, minty moose, jellybean pup, panda, woolly mammoth, hippy hippo(hard to find), hopping bunny, koala, manatee, White terrier, midnight monster, fox, mud hippo, yorkie, love frog, white mouse(lil), elephant, chicken, pig, frog and hippo. :-)

hlhf5

ok polly I will find awesome psf’s would you like my newest ones? I just got a husky and rockerz papillon dog LMK if you want these!

Anonymous

i have a husky too !

Anonymous

by the way I’m katara363

Anonymous

i also have a unicorn ,her name is uni

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.