FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives FREE PSF CLICK HERE!

This topic contains 72 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hello, I have a lot of pets so I have a lot of psf! so I would like to share it with everyone! here are some I currently have: signature sea turtle, bulldog, blue jay, llama, deer, Chihuahua, chocolate lab, black and white cat, white mouse, Rottweiler, velvety elephant, gorilla, American cocker spaniel, gray langur, snowman, polar bear, grey owl, leopard, googles, bottlenose dolphin, cheeky monkey, lamb, black poodle, poodle, pig, floppy pig, pinto, rhino, charcoal cat, schnauzer, striped snake, Himalayan, reindeer, gecko, hippo, ring tailed lemur, pug dog, and yorkie. that’s all the animals I have so if you need psf just ask. I will need to friend you to get it to you. so I need you to tell me your un. mine is hlhf5. thank you! remember its free!

bob15dj

I’m going to repost this, it was getting lost in the old posts. Let me know if you want any. PSF. I have; Clown fish, German Sheperd, Clydesdale, Turtle, Chocolate lab, Spotted Seal, Cinnamon Dachshund, White Swan, Key lime Dino, Signature Penguin, Black cat, Dodo Bird, Brown Arabian, Black Friesian, Sea Otter, Chameleon, Lava dragon, Twilight Dragon, Silver Soft Cat, Tie Dyed Puppy, Night Mare, Signature Fox, Fox, American Albino,and the Golden Lion Tamarin. If you want some, just ask! ( UN is bob10d)

belle81502

hey bob can i have some i dont care which

I would appreciate any free item please & thank you :) My WW user ID is : shellybrayley

grc05

hey hlhf5 I really would like the blue jay and am willing to trade something for it. my kinzcash budget is 12,000 so just get back to me on that thanks

liloldlady12

you are so kind. could i have reindeer,snownan,lamb,chihuahua,thank you.my username is liloldlady12

hlhf5

ok belle which 1 would you like?

belle81502

what about the american cocker spaniel if you still have it if you dont what about the leopard or any dog thanks so much you are so kind

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.