Free Rares or Values!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Rares or Values!

This topic contains 100 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

KASSUZY

I have dog lamp, ‘Mazin items, Easter items, all Arthur Christmas items, Rare trophy pedestals, Rare wallpapers or floors, Clothing, and ask me for specific zummie items under 20 zummies each color!

belle81502

do you have the neo gothic dress

KASSUZY

belle81502, check out what I have for trade! I am stuck with a in-home bowling alley!

KASSUZY

Sorry, no but my brother could have it! he has like the whole theme! :)

tk173569

I will take everything. Thanks! UN: kdt82099

mmaaddyy29

i want some!! :)

Hello there. I was wondering if you would happen to have Midnight’s Moon from the Hamsters? Also curious as to what Easter items you have? Would you happen to have any rugs? If so, I’d be happy to give you something in return. My UN is pookiejosephine. Thanks!

KASSUZY

alice I have it but I got it yesterday, sorry other people who want it. :(

KASSUZY

easter rugs no, I have all Easter plants. :( Check out wish list for items that I don’t pass out for free!

KASSUZY

Thanks AliceIWL I got your gift in return! Hope you enjoy!

KASSUZY

+ dog recliner and dog bone side table! For people without a zum or kinzclip, zummies are zum coins that buy webkinz items!

I so want rare clothing or wallpaper or flooring. give me a list and i will choos, that is if you do not mind:)

KASSUZY

Really? U got it this early?

KASSUZY

umm… I’m not logged on, just ask and i’ll tell u if I have it.

Hiya! Are you giving out zums?!? Or the money? anyhow, can i have some stuff!? add me at jessica1483 i would like zum stuff and the mad flowers tea set unbirthday chair if you have them. thank you so much! I will also send you some things as a thank you.XD

KASSUZY

Sorry used to have the chair but now i’m low on zum. :( sorry. :(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.