Free Rares or Values!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Rares or Values!

This topic contains 100 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

KASSUZY

I have dog lamp, ‘Mazin items, Easter items, all Arthur Christmas items, Rare trophy pedestals, Rare wallpapers or floors, Clothing, and ask me for specific zummie items under 20 zummies each color!

Hunnypoo128

sorry my UN is the same as on here….Hunnypoo128…friend me!! :)

Hunnypoo128

Thank you!! I would like any christmas stuff or easter stuff or any cool and different flooring and wallpaper…the stuff that no one else really has….like the Night & Day wall & floor, Persian wall & floor, Skunk wall & floor, Snowy City wall & floor, Stone Temple wall & floor, or Atumn wall & floor??? Thank you again!! :)

buttercup207

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! I would love if you would send me rare clothing! esecially deluxe clothing! like the fiery flamaco dress, swan dress, or victorian dress…. but other clothing workz! friend me – buttercup207

KASSUZY

Uh, I love my deluxe clothes. any items????????????????

pigsrock9876

Hi, I am brownsuger1234567890 and I know that I am already your friend. I was wondering if you had a whimsical wonderland flooring I could have as well as anything else from that theme I promise to send something back thanks so much!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.