Free "stuff"

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free "stuff"

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hershey111 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

hershey111

Hey. Hershey here. I have a bunch of random stuff that anybody can just have for free. Just list your username (or add me) and ill see if i can send it to you in the next 48 hours! Here Magic Charm forest shirt (good and bad fairy), Lunar boots, Pirate costume silk top, Golden solar suit jacket, Bunny slippers, Flowery print dress, city chic boots, Turtle wading pools (2), swan boat car, football trophy stand, aztec stone statue, bunny planter, yellow plasma ball, lord of the pond throne (psi), Vintage glam hair clip, grarden windmill spinner, dicekinz trophy, balloon dart hat, black tamborine chair, milk truck, 2013 thanksgiving gifts. My username is beart567 just list wot you want and ill get back to you~ :)

hi cold I have the balloon dart hat, city chic boots, and vintage hair clip? my un is theLordisawesome1234. Ty and plmkasap! -Gracie:)

annokinz

Thats so nice of you! My username is, Annokinz. If i can, could i have the flowery print dress, the lord of the pond psi and/or the bunny planter. If this stuff is not available its ok thank you!

coldbear1321

OMG OMGGG!!!! GURL!!! ITS MEHHHHHH, BROWNIEEEE aka Sayhey2Bffs :) HERSHEYYYY OMG GURL HAYYYY :) WE Are already added I beleive :) So Yepperz :) Jsut Send meh anything :)

vintagesandvich.. I’d like PSI or vehicles. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.