FREEEEE STUFFFF! YAYAYAYA!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREEEEE STUFFFF! YAYAYAYA!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

candycane44

OBJECTS; Tabby Von Meow Hot Cup of Coco………………………….Rainy Day window……………………………Ms. Birdy Plush Toy…………5 growing gardens tomato seeds……….. ……….Zingoz Lamp………..sand dune buggy (PSI)……………………yellow plasma ball…………………… 4 red welcome home! balloons………. Webkinz theme music box…………………. Webkinz Arcade SIgn…….. haunted painting…….. high note lamp……. fluffington marble burst……. 7 blue welcome home balloons…… one green welcome home ballooons…… FURNITURE; Zum welcome Mat…… sunken oceon ligner wallpaper…… 2 dog side tables……. black and gold tambourine chair……… Kinzville academy gym flooring……….. Kinzville academy gym wallpaper………… rock out boombox recliner…………. sultans settee…….. snowy camp site…. elegant victorian fountain…… will post rest later! ~CC44~

Trader101

I forgot to say, if you don’t have those items, I would also like your rainy day window or Webkinz music box! Thanks again! Trader 101

Atomton

Hi candycane44, I am interested in many of your items. I like your Rainy Day Window, Webkinz Theme Music Box, Fluffington Marble Bust, and Snowy Campsite. Some of the items mentioned are E-store and can’t be sent because I tried. Otherwise I would like more. One or two or even three of these items would be greatly appreciated-Atom. My user is frogsandfly (Thanks again)

hklover628

Can I have sand dune buggy? If someone else wants it then elegant victorian fountain? If someone else wants that then the cocoa. If not then the zum thing. My user is same here. :) Or any plushes hehe thanks

Madukayil

Hiya! I’m really interested in the snow camp site and sultan’s settee, if its still available. is there anything you might need in return? Just let me know! user is Madukayil! Thanks so much! –Maddie :)

markg97

Hi, are you giving this stuff out or are you trying to collect it? If you are giving it away I would like the Sand Dune Buggy (PSI). Let me know and My username is the same hare in W.W. See you around W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.