FREEEEE STUFFFF! YAYAYAYA!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREEEEE STUFFFF! YAYAYAYA!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

candycane44

OBJECTS; Tabby Von Meow Hot Cup of Coco………………………….Rainy Day window……………………………Ms. Birdy Plush Toy…………5 growing gardens tomato seeds……….. ……….Zingoz Lamp………..sand dune buggy (PSI)……………………yellow plasma ball…………………… 4 red welcome home! balloons………. Webkinz theme music box…………………. Webkinz Arcade SIgn…….. haunted painting…….. high note lamp……. fluffington marble burst……. 7 blue welcome home balloons…… one green welcome home ballooons…… FURNITURE; Zum welcome Mat…… sunken oceon ligner wallpaper…… 2 dog side tables……. black and gold tambourine chair……… Kinzville academy gym flooring……….. Kinzville academy gym wallpaper………… rock out boombox recliner…………. sultans settee…….. snowy camp site…. elegant victorian fountain…… will post rest later! ~CC44~

Hunnypoo128

I forgot…my UN is the same as on here…..Hunnypoo128!!! Thank you again.

Could I have the webkinz theme music box? You are so generous! My user is Agentequ.

I’m vintagesandvich.. Can I get a buggy? Otherwise, anything :)

dogfish

Hi vintagesanvich, I am Becky’s bff, the one that sent you some Easter items, from pricelessvault. I know you lost all your WW items and I would like to help. LMK what kind of items you need. It is hard sending random stuff, I lose track and specific things are better. I have more than a dozen accounts I can send from. You can leave a post for me on my other bff Lamb Tyler’s forum, or on Momofredheadboys, I scan. I am friends with mom also. Have a great day, DF

I like neato PSI like cheshire cat and stuff like that. :D Vehicles, slides (really wanting any or all candykinz PSI), awesome beds. Themed clothes..interactive items. Big, fun things! I like candy, easter, halloween, and spaceship like stuff.. IDK I like lots..what I don’t like is jungle. :P :D Thank you!!! Also it’s hard for me to keep communication this way..sorry for late reply.

dogfish

Hi vintage, NP we are all used to the forum turn around time, been this way for a year now. I’ll see what I can put together for you, it takes me time to locate stuff, even though I think I am organized, guess I’m not really. I do have a xmas and Halloween account and clothing also, that helps. I am a kid, but no need to talk to me like I am a kid, LOL I am mature for my years. Well, in some ways. TTYL DF

I was also wondering, might you have any spare eStore points? I could offer a few things, but you’d probably have them ten times over. Such cute items and pets in eStore, I can never pick up any points. :D

Dear Candy, Its Okay if you have either given away or traded this item. Do you still have the rainy window I am collecting them for a theme of rooms :) I can trade for it to if you’d like my use is orangecountycow26 friend me to trade or if you have it I’d like it please I’ll send you something in return as well :) Thank you for Doing this.

Misty900

Please kinzpost me the snowy camp site; my webkinz username is MistyPuppy17.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.