FREEEEE STUFFFF! YAYAYAYA!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREEEEE STUFFFF! YAYAYAYA!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

candycane44

OBJECTS; Tabby Von Meow Hot Cup of Coco………………………….Rainy Day window……………………………Ms. Birdy Plush Toy…………5 growing gardens tomato seeds……….. ……….Zingoz Lamp………..sand dune buggy (PSI)……………………yellow plasma ball…………………… 4 red welcome home! balloons………. Webkinz theme music box…………………. Webkinz Arcade SIgn…….. haunted painting…….. high note lamp……. fluffington marble burst……. 7 blue welcome home balloons…… one green welcome home ballooons…… FURNITURE; Zum welcome Mat…… sunken oceon ligner wallpaper…… 2 dog side tables……. black and gold tambourine chair……… Kinzville academy gym flooring……….. Kinzville academy gym wallpaper………… rock out boombox recliner…………. sultans settee…….. snowy camp site…. elegant victorian fountain…… will post rest later! ~CC44~

If not already taken (all of the above comments are awaiting moderation so sorry if it is) I would like the Zingoz lamp please.

LambTyler

Hey candycane! If you are giving these items out for free, you need to consider some of the values. I would hold onto the snowy campsite and the sand dune buggy, those can be used for trading. LT

If no one else has claimed it yet, I would like the Zum welcome mat please. UN is the same. Thanks! ~MORHB~

candycane44

bad news. i have to update these items. when these posts come threw, ill update it, or tell you weather or not its we have it or not.

Trader101

If you have a sand dune buggy, and a snowy campsite I would appreciate them. My username is v15d. Thank you very much!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.