FREEEEE STUFFFF! YAYAYAYA!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREEEEE STUFFFF! YAYAYAYA!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

candycane44

OBJECTS; Tabby Von Meow Hot Cup of Coco………………………….Rainy Day window……………………………Ms. Birdy Plush Toy…………5 growing gardens tomato seeds……….. ……….Zingoz Lamp………..sand dune buggy (PSI)……………………yellow plasma ball…………………… 4 red welcome home! balloons………. Webkinz theme music box…………………. Webkinz Arcade SIgn…….. haunted painting…….. high note lamp……. fluffington marble burst……. 7 blue welcome home balloons…… one green welcome home ballooons…… FURNITURE; Zum welcome Mat…… sunken oceon ligner wallpaper…… 2 dog side tables……. black and gold tambourine chair……… Kinzville academy gym flooring……….. Kinzville academy gym wallpaper………… rock out boombox recliner…………. sultans settee…….. snowy camp site…. elegant victorian fountain…… will post rest later! ~CC44~

LesMisLover

this is really nice of you!!!!! I don’t really need anything right now but thanks for making people happy!!!!!!!!!! :-)

tammy9

My daughter would love the sultans setee and if you have anything neo gothic that would be fantastic. her user name is 5447472. Thank you very much!

candycane44

Mark97; im giving them away. I will add you asap. my UN on ww is marisprincess, so yeah. Maddie; im so sorry! the snowy camp site is no longer avalable. but, lucky you! the sultans settee is still there! ill add you! hklover; the sand dune buggy or elegant victorian fountain is not abalable any more, the zum thing isnt either. what do you mean by cocoa? i dont have any plushes except the wshop ones, and the snowy camp site isnt available either anymore. SO sorry! i can give you up to 5 dog lamps though. Atom; i cant find the raindy day window, must be unavailable, i still have webkinz theme music box, but nothing else. SOOO sorry! LT- thank you for your consern, but i dont really trade much. I rarely actually use these things and i actually forgot about a lot of it until recently. thanks again for your concern! MORHM; im sorry! but i cant seem to find it. so sorry! Trader101-i dont have any of the items you were looking for. sorry! you can have up to 5 dog lamps though, sorry! CC44 ~Tis the season~ P.S. if your all wondering how i have ten dog lamps, i actually have tons more. not for free though, srry. i hit luck when i went to the curio shop, and im hoping they are valued.

markg97

Hi candycane44, I sent you a friend request, If you didn’t get it send me one at markg97 (same here) okay. Thank You so much and See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi again candycane44, Thank You for the Dune Buggy, It’s fun to ride around in. Once again Thank You and See you around W.W.

i want the high note lamp, rock out boombox, and the victorian fountain
      ww is Angelthepup22

CasseyMarie

Hi Canycane44! I sure would love any color of balloon you could send me! I collect balloons and would really appreciate it! Thank you so much if you do! username is casseymarie (i sent you a friend request)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.