Fresh Veggies!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fresh Veggies!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

ranlove2

Looking for great fresh veggies this summer for your webkinz? Then come here. Have plenty of fresh veggies for trade:Pumkins Strawberries Carrots Watermelons Tomatoes Corn Cabbage IN LARGE PROPORTIONS! ~ranlove2~

crissy135

I can send you three today and two tomorrow just accept my friend request ok? If anyone else could send two today they can finish their challenge today!

puppyluver13

Could I please have 5 watermelons??? I need them to finish a quest, and I don’t have any. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puppyluver13

Oh, and if you can send them to 1pawprint2011 on webkinz

Hi! Could I have one of everything?

crissy135

I will send you some every day!

Hi! Can I have some strawberries? If you need something in return though then please cancel my order. Cuz, I don’t have good things that are small like food to trade. My UN is cutie2970. Oh and I can’t wait until we make our new design forum together! I am so excited! :) LOL!

ranlove2

Okay, ya I’ll just send them, nothing in return! ~ranlove2~

crissy135

I just sent you some strawberries- no need to send anything in return! I love gardening and sharing!

Hello crissy. I want to thank you for the pumpkins, but wanted to make sure you didn’t send them to the wrong person. Were they supposed to come to me, or someone else. Let me know and I will either send them back, sell/eat them or pass them on to who they are supposed to go to. ~mom~

crissy135

I sent them because you were working on a challenge yesterday and I know you will need them soon for another challenge. Let me know if you want more or if you have some!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.