Friend Home!!!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Friend Home!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

could u all share your usernames so we can all friend each other????? Thanks!! Mine is bastbitss

True2MyWord1

True2MyWord1 See ya Later!

Hello! I’m VBS123 and princessofpiano88 in webkinz world. :) Have a sweet day!~SC

True2MyWord1

HI! Do you play the piano? Cause’ I really like your UN. I get the 88 part too. There are 88 keys on a piano! Sorry if I’m freaking you out.

Hi True2MyWord1! LOL!!! Yes, I’m a classical pianist. :D 88 keys, a range of 7 octaves, and hundreds of strings. You’re the first person to ask me about my other username. XD Also you’re not freaking me out: I cracked up when I read your comment. ROFL!!! The 88 not only stands for 88 keys on the piano, but also for double snowman: a term that the meteorologist on one of my state’s news stations sometimes says. ;) Do you play classical piano, or something else? Have a sweet day!~SC

PEBBLES1973

I took piano lessons when I was younger, I quit when it got to hard. My brother can play the song Music Of The Night from Phantom Of The Opera

icecooler86

How well do you play the piano? And how long have you took piano?

Hi icecooler86! :) I’ve been playing for ten years, and I’m playing advanced classical stuff( Beethoven, Chopin, Rachmaninoff, etc. ). I want to get a degree in music in college. :D Have a sweet day! ~SC

icecooler86

I, too played classic piano. Although I only have played for 9 years, 10 years is impressive. But I think my voice, swimming, and volleyball skills are probably better than my piano skills. Do you want to go to Julivard? ( I’m sorry if I spelled it wrong. )

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.