Frozen fun slide, Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, And more for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Frozen fun slide, Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, And more for trade!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! I’m trading two Frozen fun slides, a Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, Over the rainbow ride, (on hold) Enchanted elven pipe organ, Diamond piano and more! I’m looking for E-store, signature PSI and PROMO items. PLMKSNOL

SMG & SMG2

Fudgeyvanilla- I would like to ask if maybe that Boys Only Treehouse was for trade. I am not in dire need for it, but if the price is right for both of us, the time is right for us to trade! LOL AliceInWebkinzland4- I posted on your forum about the psi that I can just send over the Llama rug over. I do not currently need it so I am happy to send it over if you would want it. LMK if you still need it and will like me to send it right over. From Torokolove

dogfish

Hi toroko, I saw where you have the chef walls, bike planter, directors chair, I have all other promo, what do you want for any of those items you have? I have brand new Aries telescope and staircase. LMK DF

SMG & SMG2

Hi Dogfish, despite things that have been going on, I have been looking for the Firefly Lighthouse. If you have it, I might (probably not but lets see) offer 1 of those for the lighthouse. I do need the Aries Telescope and staircase but then again, I am low on promo furniture because I was hacked on my account with all of the promo furniture. Either by my little sister, or someone else. So LMK

Alice, i responded on both forums!

Sorry about that, didn’t mean to post on both of your forums! Good luck with your forum(:

Hey fudgey. Just wanted to LYKI left a post for you on my forum ‘Looking for these PSI’ regarding your Couch. If you don’t mind taking a peek at it, that would be great, thanks!

Nuggets, No thank you! I don’t need a third organ! :D I forgot to put that i have two icy artic organs.

abislu1

Can I offer the signature icy artic organ for the elvan pie organ or dianond piano? Plz tell me if this isnt enough.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.