Frozen fun slide, Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, And more for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Frozen fun slide, Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, And more for trade!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! I’m trading two Frozen fun slides, a Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, Over the rainbow ride, (on hold) Enchanted elven pipe organ, Diamond piano and more! I’m looking for E-store, signature PSI and PROMO items. PLMKSNOL

Do you have any E-store PSI? PLMKSNOL

SMG & SMG2

Hey Fudgey! Yes it is Japanesse. It is from Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Mario Galaxy 2. I just love them. I dont have any promo currently (besides urs) that is for trade. Sorry! I could try to trade for something else though. LMK!

Toroko, OMG i luv that name. Is it Japenesse or something? Anyways, for the gemster i would just like another Promo item for that. If it was another Gemster i’d prfer one of the purple ones. PLMK if you have any! Spot, i don’t know…. I really like it. I’m trying to restore my old garden with some items that i don’t have anymore, and that swing is one of them. Is there anything else your intrested in? PLMKSNOL

Fudgey- I NEED that red wolf swing. Do you perhaps need signature high sky shower? I also have signature daring den slide but I really like it and would prefer to trade the shower. -thanks -spot

SMG & SMG2

Fudgeyvanilla thanks for the great trade last month :) Now, I would LOVE to offer on your Aquamarine Gemster. If you would like to see my stuff, its the same rofl. LMK what you would like for that gem car.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.