Frozen fun slide, Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, And more for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Frozen fun slide, Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, And more for trade!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! I’m trading two Frozen fun slides, a Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, Over the rainbow ride, (on hold) Enchanted elven pipe organ, Diamond piano and more! I’m looking for E-store, signature PSI and PROMO items. PLMKSNOL

abislu1

Fudgey do u still have the icy artic organ?If you do can I have it?

I already added you at torokolove. I don’t know if you’d still be around right now but if you like we can still send them! Or maybe we can work out a trade sometime tomorow. PLMKSNOL Sorry about missing the trade! SYL :D

SMG & SMG2

Great I can be on around now. PLMK who will be sending first, and who will not.

SMG & SMG2

Fudgeyvanilla, I am available now. LMK if you want to trade or send. Thanks

Violin, I just added you and i would like to send whenever your ready. I’mavailable all night so if you have to gosoon and your getting ready maybe we can do it afterwards or tomorow. You will be reciving a friend request from fudgeyvanilla. PLMKSNOL

Violinduet, Great! I think it may be better if we sent the stuff sence your going ot to eat. I will log on and add you, then send the slide when you do! :D Can’t wait!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.