Frozen fun slide, Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, And more for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Frozen fun slide, Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, And more for trade!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! I’m trading two Frozen fun slides, a Fire sign carousel, Boys only treehouse, Over the rainbow ride, (on hold) Enchanted elven pipe organ, Diamond piano and more! I’m looking for E-store, signature PSI and PROMO items. PLMKSNOL

Hi everyone! I’m making an up-dated list on what i have and don’t have. I do NOT have the Boys only tree-house, or the Fire sign carousel. Here is a list of what i HAVE. SIGNATURE PSI: Red wolf swing, Cool cat string swing, Icy artic organ, Alps rescue station,Frantic frisbee flinger, and more. E-STORE PSI: Diamond piano, Aquamarine dresser, Frozen fun slide. PROMO, Over the rainbow ride, Enchanted elven pipe organ, Aquamarine gemster, and Icing on the cake gazebo. I’m looking for PROMO items, SIGNATURE and E-STORE PSI. PLMKSNOL

Ummmm……. Are you perhaps Violinduet on another account or are you talking to someone else? PLMK. Violinduet, Thanks for the awesome trade! I have the Frisbee flinger in my backyard and it looks great! I’m also glad you like the W pond. I was wondering if that would be a good extra present. Well thanks again, i hope we can do this again soon! ~Be the fudge :D

SMG & SMG2

I hope that I sent the right things! Thanks for the Webkinz W Pond! It would be a great collection outside in my yard! Thanks again and LMK if you got the right things

Violin, Hmmm….. Do you think you could go first? I’m online now waiting. PLMKSNOL

SMG & SMG2

I would prefer not to, but ask Alice if you want. Thanks

Violinduet, Sounds great! I’ll log on ASAP and send the treehouse over. I’m SO excited! :D Abislu, Yeah i still have one. What can you offer for it? PLMKSNOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.