FULL ELF AND WACKY!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FULL ELF AND WACKY!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

<p>I’M LOOKING FOR LICORICE DRESS SWEET TOOTH PINK ZEBRA PSI OR JUST COOL PROMO OR PRICELESS PLMK! IF YOU HAVE I HAVE FULL ELF AND WACKY FOR TRADE!
    </p>

kbk100

kbk100 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 11:13 PM

I’M LOOKING FOR LICORICE DRESS SWEET TOOTH PINK ZEBRA PSI OR JUST COOL PROMO OR PRICELESS PLMK! IF YOU HAVE I HAVE FULL ELF AND WACKY FOR TRADE!

Hay everyone i have a new trading list now i am trading elf hat wacky jeans cat feet and cat pants!

SKILEY

sorry for advertising but i have a forum called ”i have priceless clothes for trade!! By skiley” and if u are interested inn trading other priceless please go there!!!!!

dogfish

snowy527 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 02:33 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 02:13 PM

I’M LOOKING FOR LICORICE DRESS SWEET TOOTH PINK ZEBRA PSI OR JUST COOL PROMO OR PRICELESS PLMK! IF YOU HAVE I HAVE FULL ELF AND WACKY FOR TRADE!

Ok this is my list sweet tooth couch licorice dress pink zebra car blue moon bear psi or cup cake dress i like priceless to but i am very picky when it comes to trading priceless for priceless LOL i’m trading full elf and wacky jeans (: i like almost all promo just not burger and ketchup and a few others (:

OK….sorry don’t have any. Is cupcake dress tradeable? Two people told me it isn’t.

Snowy, they were right, the cupcake dresses are not tradable. Neither is the rose petal dress. DF

kbk100

snowy527 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 02:33 PM

Ok this is my list sweet tooth couch licorice dress pink zebra car blue moon bear psi or cup cake dress i like priceless to but i am very picky when it comes to trading priceless for priceless LOL i’m trading full elf and wacky jeans (: i like almost all promo just not burger and ketchup and a few others (:

OK….sorry don’t have any. Is cupcake dress tradeable? Two people told me it isn’t.

i think that there is one the is tradable and one that is not i think….. LOL and thank you very much for offering!

snowy527

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.