FULL ELF AND WACKY!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FULL ELF AND WACKY!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

<p>I’M LOOKING FOR LICORICE DRESS SWEET TOOTH PINK ZEBRA PSI OR JUST COOL PROMO OR PRICELESS PLMK! IF YOU HAVE I HAVE FULL ELF AND WACKY FOR TRADE!
    </p>

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-23 at 09:44 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-10-23 at 07:41 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-23 at 04:13 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-10-23 at 03:49 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 11:13 PM
      I’M LOOKING FOR LICORICE DRESS SWEET TOOTH PINK ZEBRA PSI OR JUST COOL PROMO OR PRICELESS PLMK! IF YOU HAVE I HAVE FULL ELF AND WACKY FOR TRADE!

Hay everyone i have a new trading list now i am trading elf hat wacky jeans cat feet and cat pants!

Hi there. I’m very interested in your Cat Pants and Feet. I have to offer:
      Fun in the Sun Suit (Promo)
      Atomic Couch (Promo)
      Witch
      Scuba Belt
      Swirl
      Elf Shoes
      I also have other items as well. PLMK if anything interests you for the feet and pants. Thanks! *AIW

GRR i just traded feet! sorry but whats offer for pants LOL

Haha, that’s okay. Well, I really don’t know what I’d trade for just pants. What would you ideally like to get for them? PLMK, thanks. *AIW

I just wanted to reiterate that I am very interested in the Cat Pants. I would also like to make a list revision that I no longer have the Fun in the Sun Suit, Scuba Belt, or Swirl, however I do have Wacky, Plumpy, Charm, Shuts, Army White Ears, and Estore PSI in addition to the other remaining items on my list. PLMK if anything interests you. Thanks! *AIW

kbk100

gebert wrote on 2012-10-24 at 01:13 PM

OMG stormy? is that you? its me! flame/sale/rue/pop! lol I never thought i would find you on here!

OH hay LOL yep its STORMY! how are you? how is cocoa? and beans and bels sorry if i’m asking to much LOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.